Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Final Fantasy 7 is coming to the Vita!


It's no secret, Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorite games of all time. Ask my wife, I've mentioned that to her enough times to drive her batty!

So imagine my delight when I found out that Sony has announced that they've given it the green light as one of the PSOne Classics to be released for the Vita. FFVII isn't the only one being released, of course, but it's definitely the headliner in my book. Other titles include Tomb Raider, JetMoto, and Arc the Lad. PSOne Classics will be available on the Vita sometime starting this summer, though no specific dates were given.

It's not true until you see it on Twitter, kids.


There was no word as to whether or not all of the PSOne Classics would be made available on Vita. There are a few other titles that I'd be interesting in seeing on the Vita, including some of the other Final Fantasy games (V, VI, VIII, IX), Metal Gear Solid 1, the original three Resident Evil games.

What classic PSX games would you like to be able to play on-the-go?

No comments:

Post a Comment